- Masiela Lusha is an Albanian-American actress, author, producer and humanitarian
|Born:||23 October 1985 Comment |
|How old is Masiela Lusha in 2022? / Age: ||36 years
Masiela Lusha Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Masiela Lusha worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Masiela Lusha facts
- Lusha gained worldwide recognition for playing her first major role as Carmen Consuela Lopez on the globally syndicated ABC sitcom George Lopez, a role which earned her two consecutive Young Artist Awards for Leading Young Actress in a Comedy or Drama
- After transitioning into film, she had her breakout role in Sony Picture's Blood: The Last Vampire
- Lusha also starred alongside David Hasselhoff and Ian Zeiring in SyFy's television movie Sharknado: The 4th Awakens
- Lusha made her acting debut in Summoning in 2001
- That same year, she made her television debut in the Disney Channel series, Lizzie McGuire
- After George Lopez, Lusha appeared as a main cast member in Clifford's Puppy Days (2003-2005) for PBS
- Lusha also appeared in Law and Order: Criminal Intent, and Anger Management with Charlie Sheen
- Lusha starred in a variety of genres, including Cherry Bomb (2004), My Father's Eulogy (2007), Muertas (2007), Time of the Comet (2008), Ballad of Broken Angels (2009), Kill Katie Malone (2010), Dragonfyre (2013), The Architect (2014), Of Silence (2014), Fatal Instinct (2014), and Branded (2016)
- In 2010, Lusha was appointed Ambassador of Prince Harry's charity, Sentebale
- In 2014, Lusha was also appointed the World Assembly of Youth's Goodwill Ambassador
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!