- Hernán Enrique Jiménez, is a Panamanian singer better known by his stage name Makano
|How old is Makano in 2021? / Age: ||37 years
- At the age of 12, Jiménez was part of a reggaeton group called "Los Makanos"
- The members of the group made a promise that the first of them to record a full disc would carry on the group's name
- Makano in Panama means "strong like a tree"
- When he was 16, Jiménez was writing quality music, but his father discouraged him from music, saying he needed to get a real job
- After several years of trying, an opportunity appeared and Jimenez appeared on the CD La Alianza in 2004
- Afterward, he was given the chance to record several songs, which later became number one hits in Panama
- In 2007, Jimenez signed with Panama Music and recorded his first album as a solo singer: Te Amo, which features the songs "Yo Quisiera Vivir", "Te Va a Doler", "Te Amo" and "Déjame Entrar"
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.