- American actress, best known for her role as Aria Montgomery on ABC Family's series Pretty Little Liars.
- She is also a country singer
|Real name:||Karen Lucille Hale|
|How tall is Lucy Hale?||157 cm / 5 ft 2 in|
|Weight|| 54 kg / 119 lbs||Born:||14 June 1989 |
|How old is Lucy Hale in 2020? / Age: ||31 years|
|Where was Lucy Hale born?||Memphis, Tennessee, USA|
|Nicknames:||Lucy Ho, Boots, Goose, Luc, Lucy|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Lucy Hale worth?||$3,000,000|
Who is Lucy Hale? / Facts
- Music is her first love - She got her spot on the American Juniors band when they auditioned for a new band member. However the band disbanded in 2005, so she turned to acting. Seems that stars smiled upon her but she still manages to make time for music though.
- Country debut - Had her country debut album released in 2014, called Road Between.
- Gotta catch them all - We're not sure if she plays Pokemon, but she definitely has a nice mix of blood running through her. Although born in the US she is of English, Scottish, Irish and German descent.
- Raise an eyebrow - No need to. She is known for her thick eyebrows that she wears with pride. She got the attention of people with her Eyebrow Make-up and people follow her Eyebrow Design. She is also the ambassador of Mark Girl, the beauty brand.
- Influences - Early on she looked up to Shania Twain and Faith Hill. However as she grew up her attention got drawn by Britney Spears and the Dixie Chicks
- Court - In December 2016 she threatens to sue a website for posting her nude, topless photos
- Cordova Optional School
- "I love music so much and that kind of takes away from the fact that I am missing out on some things."
- "When I am home I hang out with my friends and go to dances, so I try and partake in some of the activities that I miss out on."
- "My ultimate dream is to become a famous star because I love to sing."
- "Life is about becoming a better version of yourself."
- "It's fun to pretend you're a little kid, you get to use your imagination and live in a world that's not real."
- "I'm not trying to be something I'm not. I know what I believe in. I know my morals and I know what I have to offer."
Lucy Hale Social Media Accounts