- A house founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton
|Real name:||Louis Vuitton Malletier|
|Born:||04 August 1821 Comment |
|How old is Louis Vuitton in 2021? / Age: ||199 years
|Where was Louis Vuitton born?||France|
Who is Louis Vuitton? / Facts
- The label's LV monogram appears on most of its products, ranging from luxury trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, sunglasses and books
- Louis Vuitton is one of the world's leading international fashion houses; it sells its products through standalone boutiques, lease departments in high-end department stores, and through the e-commerce section of its website
- For six consecutive years (2006–2012), Louis Vuitton was named the world's most valuable luxury brand
- Its 2012 valuation was US$25.9 billion
- The 2013 valuation of the brand was US$28.4 billion with revenue of US$9.4 billion
- The company operates in 50 countries with more than 460 stores worldwide
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 25 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!