- Romanian girl, without hands, who became known to the public after her appearance on the Romanians Have Talent show, where she played the piano with her toes
- She was sent straight to the semifinal by one of the juries, Mihaela Radulescu, who pushed the Golden Buzz button
|Real name:||Alberta Mosnegutu|
|Where was Lorelai Moșneguțu born?||Târgoviște, Romania|
Who is Lorelai Moșneguțu? / Facts
Join the discussion on Lorelai Moșneguțu · age »
- Lorelai not only plays piano, but she has also a lovely and powerful voice
- She was born without hands and femurs (she has the plurimalformative syndrome)
- She was abandoned at maternity and was adopted by her foster care, Viorica Pârvan
- Viorica had a dream about Lorelai singing in front of a big crowd, while she was standing right next to her. That was the moment she knew she had an important mission
- She's not passionate only about music, she loves writing also, being the author of 4 books
- Her optimism, despite her physical disabilities, is a great example for all of us
- Lorelai Moșneguțu age - 14 years old as of March 2017
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Lorelai Moșneguțu
- Alexander: God bless, Lorelai. What an inspiration for us all. (March 01, 2021)
- Keyvan lahbaf: I love you! (February 26, 2021)
- Mahmood Jan from Afghanistan: Hello young and talented artist, I hope you are successful. I wrote peaceful messages in real lyrics and I can send you a gift, do you agree? And you can participate in Eurovision Europe, good luck, Email: [email protected] (November 24, 2020)
- Karen A Harris: Lorelai Mosnegutu is a beautiful amazing girl that I would love to meet in person some day (September 27, 2020)
- Balehen Epolle: She is the perfect example of what we say ''NO EXCUSES''. I keep watching her video on and on with tears in my eyes and i'm proud and happy to see her bravura. Feels like watching my own kid perform. Bravo Lorelai and the sky is your limit.
(June 15, 2017)
- Anthony Omo-Erigbe: So amazing the works of creation. The strength of every part of the body exemplified. My heart for you little darl. (April 26, 2017)
- David Clark: That video of her singing and playing the piano with her toes - I've watched it five or six times in a row. Not that she needs it, but it makes me want to adopt this beautiful girl and give her all the love that I can find in my heart. Like Joan of Arc of a similar age, you don't have to be an adult to be heroic. (April 13, 2017)
- roni Karmakar: You are the great girl (April 12, 2017)
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 11 March 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!