- Lisa Gansky is an American entrepreneur and author of the bestselling book The Mesh: Why the Future of Business is Sharing
|Born:||01 May 1961 Comment |
|How old is Lisa Gansky in 2021? / Age: ||60 years
Lisa Gansky facts
- In July 2010, she launched the Global Share Economy (Mesh) Directory to support the growing community of Share based businesses and organizations
- Lisa is an international thought leader, writer and speaker on the topic of the collaborative economy or sharing economy, open innovation and entrepreneurship
- She was co-founder, CEO and chairman of Ofoto, and, post acquisition, President of Eastman Kodak Company’s Digital Imaging Services division
- In addition to her roles at Ofoto and Eastman Kodak, she is an investor and advisor to Breather, Clear Cove Systems, Feastly, Greenbiz, Honest Buildings, Instructables, Miso Tasty, Munchery, Neighborly, OpenRov, RelayRides, Science Exchange, Scoot Networks, Sidecar, Solar Mosaic, Storefront, Taskrabbit, Traity, Tripping, Vayable, Yerdle and founder Mesh Labs
- When Global Network Navigator (GNN), the commercial web site and portal founded in 1993, was purchased by America Online in 1995, Gansky moved to AOL and became Vice President of Internet Properties and Services, overseeing Webcrawler, GNN, internet software, AOL internet investments (ivillage), and online advertising and e-commerce
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!