- Libyana was a Libyan mobile phone company established in 2004
- It was one of two mobile phone operators owned by the General Posts and Telecommunications Company (GPTC)
- Muhammad Gaddafi, the eldest son of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, was the chairman
- Libyana entered the Libyan market with low-cost services to compete with the existing Almadar Mobile Provider, which was also later bought by GPTC
- As part of the Libyan Civil War, part of the Libyana network has been disconnected to create a rebel owned cell network, called Free Libyana
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Breyers, Nando's, El Pollo Loco, Jamba Juice, Mott's, Cadbury, Publix, Pepsi Max, Mike and Ike, D&J Galaxy Food Center