- English singer and songwriter, best known as a member of the band One Direction. He went solo as of July 2016
- Find more facts on Liam below
|Real name:||Liam James Payne|
Liam Payne Height
|How tall is Liam Payne?||177 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight|| 73 kg / 161 lbs Comment
|Born:||29 August 1993 Comment |
|How old is Liam Payne in 2021? / Age: ||27 years
|Where was Liam Payne born?||Wolverhampton, England, U.K.|
|Residence:||Guildford, England, UK|
|Nicknames:||Payno, Paynee, Daddy Direction, DJ Payne|
Liam Payne Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Liam Payne worth?||$50,000,000
|Hair color:||Light Brown|
|Eyes color:||Light Brown|
Who is Liam Payne? / Facts
- Launching ramp - His biggest exposure was the X Factor show, where he made it quite far. However Simon Cowell sent him home, but told him to come back in a couple of years. He did and that's where he met the other guys from One Direction
- Influenced by - Justin Timberlake and Gary Barlow in his music career. He also used to listen to a lot of Jay-Z and Kanye when growing up, and a lot of Ed Sheeran. For the 2010 edition of X Factor he performed Cry me a river by Justin, getting standing ovation. He also dedicated the song to his ex girlfriend, that cheated on him
- Go solo - He decided to go solo, as of July 2016. He signed off a contract with Republic Records in the US
- In a rush - He probably knew he was going to be a star, so he speeded things and was born at 8 months. However he was always ill as a kid, so Liam spent a lot ot time in the hospital. He also has a kidney who is not operating at full capacity, so he has to be careful about his habits
- Quality not quantity - Well, he could have done a bit better, but has only 7 minutes of solos on One Direction's debut album. However things changed on the next albums
- Turtle man - His favorite animals are turtles, owning two of them, Boris and Archimedes
- Loves sports, hates spoons - Especially boxing. Liam took up that sport in highschool, as he was being bullied and wanted to stand a chance fighting back. And he was dedicated to country cross running, and trialed for the English National Team for the 2012 Olympic Games. Unfortunately Liam didn't make it. He has also a strange phobia towards spoons
- Persistent - He says that one time he asked a crush of his 22 times out for a date before she said yes. He was dumped the next day
- Dreamjob - He would love to be a firefighter. However he saw the harsh reality of it in 2013 when his friend, Andy Samuels, caught fire while trying to fill Liam's heater with gas. He got away with 3rd degree burns but recovered well, thanks to Liam
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- St. Peter's Collegiate School in Wolverhampton - West Midlands, England, UK
- City of Wolverhampton College in Wolverhampton - West Midlands, England, UK
- "It's so amazing to hear a crowd of people singing one of your songs. It's the best feeling."
- "I was bullied by a few people who were much older than me. I went to camp to learn boxing. I was 12, and my coach was 24. I felt like if I could fight him, I could stand up to anyone."
- "People sometimes ask if I want to be a solo artist, but it just wouldn't be any fun being on your own."
- "I've still got both kidneys, but one doesn't work, so I have to be careful not to drink too much, even water, and I have to keep myself as healthy as possible."
- "I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture."
- "The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but the people who don’t give up when they lose"
- "When I was seven, a girl I really liked tickled me and I wet myself. Then she laughed, because she was a lot older, but I cried and it was terrible. I actually really fancied her and I’d ruined everything".
Liam Payne Social Media Accounts
Louis Tomlison, Danielle Peazer