- Brand owned by the Indian company Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited (KKCL), alongside Easies, LawmanPg3 and Integriti.
- Expanded to other areas besides jeans, such as accessories, footwear, t-shirts, jackets and so on.
|How old is Killer Jeans in 2022? / Age: ||33 years
|Where was Killer Jeans founded?||Mumbai, India|
Killer Jeans Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Killer Jeans worth?||Under review Comment|
What is Killer Jeans? / Facts
- Owned by KKCL - Owned by Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited (KKCL) with total sales of $45m sales.
- KKCL in figures - 4 manufacturing units, employing 1200 people, in 3 states, producing over 3m apparel pieces per year. That makes it one of the top manufacturers in India in its segment.
- Diversity - Like all clothing companies, diversity keeps the business alive and growing. Killer Jeans can take pride with a good development in this area, starting with jeans and now covering areas such as women's and men's ready-to-wear jeans, trousers, cargos, capris, shirts, jackets, tee-shirts, innerwear (vests and briefs), footwear (shoes, socks), eye-wear and accessories (belts, bracelets etc).
- Big network - They boast with a huge network of shops, covering 183 cities with 308 stores.
- Recognized - Got some trophies to put on their shelves, including IAA Olive Crown Awards 2013 and India EFFIE Award.
- Green - Not for the color of the jeans but a focus on environmental impact. They invest in eco friendly solutions, redesigning their manufacturing processes to minimize costs and the footprint on nature. One example is their Killer's Water Saver Jeans, saving 80 liters of water per manufactured pair
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Killer Jeans
- Rana Ranjit: Killer jeans style code 9956 is manufacturing in your company (September 05, 2020)
- ShortAndrew: Those who have aspirations have thousands of things, and those who have no ambitions only feel that it is difficult (August 14, 2020)
Killer Jeans Social Media Accounts
KKCL (Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited)