- Kelly Wearstler is an American designer
||21 November 1967
|How old is Kelly Wearstler in 2020? / Age:
Kelly Wearstler facts
- After founding her own design firm Kelly Wearstler Interior Design (or KWID) in the mid-1990s, her ensuing work within the hotel industry built her reputation in California, with The New Yorker dubbing her "the presiding grande dame of West Coast interior design
- " According to The New York Times, "her playful, elegantly over-the-top designs for the Avalon Beverly Hills changed the look of boutique hotels around the world," and her designs for the Viceroy hotel chain in the early 2000s have also been noted for their influence on the design industry
- She has designed properties for clients such as Gwen Stefani, Cameron Diaz and Stacey Snider, and served as a judge on all episodes of Bravo's Top Design reality contest in 2007 and 2008
- Wearstler has released four books, and her first, Modern Glamour, was named a best seller by the Los Angeles Times in 2006
- Other publications include her second book Domicilium Decoratus and her most recent, Rhapsody, in 2012
- Her eponymous luxury lifestyle brand incorporates her own designs as well as pieces she finds at auction houses, and she sells her own furniture, lighting, home accessories, jewelry and objets d'art collections out of the Kelly Wearstler flagship store opened in 2011 in Los Angeles
- Wearstler is currently designing interiors for the Proper Hotel Group, a new hotel chain, as well as the $800 million renovation for Westfield Century City in Los Angeles
- She was a regular guest editor with InStyle Magazine in 2014
- In early 2016 an exclusive line of her homeware debuted in Harrods, and soon after she launched a bridal registry featuring designer products for the home
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Freeskier Magazine, Yoga Journal, Domus, Livingetc, Costume, Wax Poetics, Stanford Social Innovation Review, miss, France Football, Cake & Bake Heaven
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!