Kaya Scodelario Height
|How tall is Kaya Scodelario?
|168 cm / 5 ft 7 in
|12 March 1992 Comment
|How old is Kaya Scodelario in 2024? / Age:
|Where was Kaya Scodelario born?
|Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
Kaya Scodelario Net worth 2024 (estimated)
|How much is Kaya Scodelario worth?
Who is Kaya Scodelario? / Facts
- She made her acting debut as Effy Stonem on the E4 teen drama Skins (2007-2010), for which she received recognition and critical praise, garnering two Golden Nymph Award nominations for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series and two TV Quick Award nominations for Best Actress
- Following her film debut in the science-fiction film Moon (2009) and a role in the fantasy adventure film Clash of the Titans (2010), Scodelario was nominated for the Glamour Award for PANDORA Breakthrough for her portrayal of Catherine Earnshaw in the 2011 film adaptation of Emily Brontë's novel Wuthering Heights
- In 2013, Scodelario reprised the role of Effy in Skins Fire, and gained the supporting role of Anna Salter in the Channel 4 television drama Southcliffe (2013), the both for which she was nominated for the UK TV Actress Award at the 2014 GLAMOUR Women of the Year Awards
- She gained wider recognition for her starring role as Teresa Agnes in dystopian science-fiction thriller The Maze Runner (2014), which garnered her a third Glamour Award nomination for NEXT Breakthrough and a Teen Choice Award nomination for Choice Movie Actress: Action
- She reprised the role in Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (2015) and will reprise it again in Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)
- In early 2015, it was confirmed she had been cast as Carina Smyth, the female lead in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, which is slated for a 2017 release
- Since 2015, Scodelario has been married to American actor Benjamin Walker, with whom she has one son
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
I don't think that I could ever play just a 'pretty girlfriend' or just a stereotypical female part that's just there to get her tits out - that just doesn't interest me at all, really. I just want to keep pushing myself with every role and keep pushing myself with every film.
The first school play I did was Oliver Twist, and I beat the boys to the part of Oliver. The hardest, scariest girl in the school came up to me and said, 'You're a good little actress, intcha?' And I was, like, 'Oh my God, she said something nice to me.' It felt incredible. As soon as I discovered drama, I had something to love that was mine.
Kaya Scodelario Social Media Accounts