- American comedian and actress
|Real name:||Kathryn McKinnon Berthold|
Kate McKinnon Height
|How tall is Kate McKinnon?||161 cm / 5 ft 4 in|
|Born:||06 January 1984 Comment |
|How old is Kate McKinnon in 2023? / Age: ||39 years
|Where was Kate McKinnon born?||Sea Cliff, New York, US|
Kate McKinnon Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Kate McKinnon worth?||$2,000,000|
Who is Kate McKinnon? / Facts
- She is best known for her sketch comedy work as a cast member on Saturday Night Live and The Big Gay Sketch Show
- She played Dr. Jillian Holtzmann in the Ghostbusters reboot
- McKinnon is known for her character work and celebrity impressions
- She is known for her impressions of pop singer Justin Bieber, comedian television host Ellen DeGeneres, politician Hillary Clinton, Kellyanne Conway and most recently, United States Secretary of Education pick Betsy DeVos
- She has been nominated for four Primetime Emmys, three for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, winning one in 2016, and one for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- For an impression, I just find that I can do a lot of the people I love without much research, because I've already watched hours and hours of them on video and it seeped into my brain while I wasn't thinking about it.
- I was very serene, and I still am, until I start talking in another voice, then suddenly I have a lot of volume and I'm frantic. But I didn't want to be one of those people who's always talking in accents in real life, so I started doing sketch comedy.
- I only come up with things when I am talking to myself, which I do constantly. The sidewalk and the subway are the best places for this. I speak at full volume and then laugh at myself if I like what I just said.
Kate McKinnon Social Media Accounts
Emily Lynne Berthold, Laura Campbell, Michael Thomas Berthold
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 06 March 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!