- composer, dancer
||Justin Drew Bieber
|How tall is Justin Bieber?
||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in
|| 66 kg / 146 lbs
||01 March 1994
|How old is Justin Bieber in 2020? / Age:
|Where was Justin Bieber born?
||London, Ontario, Canada
||Los Angeles, California, US
||The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Bustin Jieber, Douche Pouch, Kidraul
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Justin Bieber worth?
Who is Justin Bieber? / Facts
- Justin Bieber is the youngest musicians with 5 number one albums in the US
He is the artist with the most songs (6) in Top 100 most viewed Youtube videos
- Justin Bieber's ancestors are German (his great grandfather), English, Irish (father) and French Canadian (mother)
- Bieber can solve a Rubix cube in maximum 2 minutes
- He would have been an architect if he hadn't been a singer
- He has several tattoos: on owl, the word "Beleive" on his arm, a crown + Roman numbers on the chest, a bird on the hip, Jesus on ribcage
- Justin Bieber speaks French fluent. He's Canadian, right?
- He has a crush on Beyonce and Beyonce thinks he's cute
- He knows how to play the Trumpet, Guitar, Piano and Drums.
- Justin Bieber doesn’t trust a lot of people. In fact he says he trusts only his parents and Scott Samuel Braun, his manager.
- Will Smith is Justin's mentor
- He lives in Britney Spears former house in LA
- His mother uploaded some videos of Justin singing covers. That was the start of his fame, helped also by Usher.
- Justin Bieber is a big fan of Drake
- Find out Justin's vocal range
- Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School in Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.
- I make mistakes growing up. I'm not perfect; I'm not a robot.
- Of course, I think that people are just waiting for that time when I make a mistake and they're gonna jump on it.... There's gonna be haters.
- My mind is always racing.
- No one can stop me.
- Friends are the best to turn to when you're having a rough day.
- I got a bright future ahead of me.
- I think I'm probably gonna quit music.
- It's cool when fans spend so much time making things for me. It means a lot.
- Young people in the business have grown up and made the wrong decisions, or bad decisions, and haven't been good role models. To be someone that people look up to is important to me.