- Jolly Rancher is a brand of sweet, somewhat tangy or sour/sweet hard candy, gummies, fruit chews, jelly beans, lollipops, gelatin desserts, gum, and sodas
Jolly Rancher facts
- It is currently owned by The Hershey Company
- The product was originally produced by the Jolly Rancher Company, founded in 1949 by Bill Harmsen of Golden, Colorado
- The Jolly Rancher Company made ice cream, chocolate and candy sold at several "Ranch Maid Ice Cream" stores in the Denver area
- The name was meant to suggest a hospitable, western company
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: PiraquÃª, REWE, San Jorge, Jollibee, Applebee's, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Totino's, Juicy Fruit, Toby Carvery, Smarties