- Johnson Controls is an American multinational conglomerate producing automotive parts such as batteries and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings
Johnson Controls facts
- It employs 170,000 people in more than 1,300 locations across six continents
- As of 2012 it was listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 and 251st in Global 500
- On January 25, 2016, Johnson announced its merger with Tyco International to form "Johnson Controls International plc"
- The merger led to the avoidance of U
- taxes of its foreign market operations and a financial windfall for the CEO
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Forte Village Resort, Bouclair, Apollo Hospitals, Topps Tiles, The Broadmoor, ZO Rooms, InterContinental Hong Kong, First Choice Emergency Room, Madeco