- John Gerard Stumpf is an American business executive and retail banker
|Born:||15 September 1953 Comment |
|How old is John Stumpf in 2021? / Age: ||68 years
John Stumpf facts
- He is the former chairman and chief executive officer of Wells Fargo, one of the Big Four banks of the United States
- He was named CEO in June 2007, elected to the board of directors in June 2006, and named president in August 2005
- He became chairman in January 2010
- On October 12, 2016, Stumpf announced his retirement as chairman and CEO of effective immediately, following increased pressure from the public, lawmakers and the overall controversy surrounding his company
- He was s쳮ded by Timothy J
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!