- John Holland Cazale : 8 was an American actor
|Born:||12 August 1935 Comment |
|When did John Cazale die? / Died||12 March 1978|
|How many years did John Cazale live? / Lived||42 years|
|Where was John Cazale born?||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
John Cazale Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is John Cazale worth?||Under review|
John Cazale facts
- He appeared in five films over seven years, all of which were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture: The Godfather (1972), The Conversation (1974), The Godfather Part II (1974), Dog Day Afternoon (1975), and The Deer Hunter (1978), with the two Godfather films and The Deer Hunter winning
- Cazale started as a theater actor in New York City, ranging from regional, to off-Broadway, to Broadway acting alongside Al Pacino, Meryl Streep, and Sam Waterston
- Cazale soon became one of Hollywood's premier character actors, starting with his role as the doomed, weak-minded Fredo Corleone opposite longtime friend Al Pacino in Francis Ford Coppola's film The Godfather, its 1974 sequel, and Dog Day Afternoon
- Cazale chose to continue acting despite having been diagnosed with lung cancer
- He died in New York City on March 13, 1978, shortly after completing his role in The Deer Hunter
- The theatrical producer Joseph Papp called Cazale "an amazing intellect, an extraordinary person and a fine, dedicated artist"
- A film documentary tribute to Cazale, I Knew It Was You, was screened at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, featuring interviews with Al Pacino, Steve Buscemi, Meryl Streep, Robert De Niro, Gene Hackman, Richard Dreyfuss, Francis Ford Coppola, and Sidney Lumet
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!