- American singer and actor
|Real name:||Joseph Adam Jonas|
Joe Jonas Height
|How tall is Joe Jonas?||170 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 72 kg / 159 lbs Comment
|Born:||15 August 1989 Comment |
|How old is Joe Jonas in 2022? / Age: ||32 years
|Where was Joe Jonas born?||Casa Grande, Arizona, USA|
|Nicknames:||Joe, JJ, DJ Danger|
Joe Jonas Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Joe Jonas worth?||$18,000,000 Comment|
Who is Joe Jonas? / Facts
- Jonas first rose to fame as a member of the pop-rock band Jonas Brothers, along with his brothers Kevin and Nick
- The band's debut album, It's About Time (2006), was a commercial failure following a limited release
- The group signed with Hollywood Records, and in 2007 released their eponymous second studio album
- The album went on to be a commercial success for the group, selling over two million copies in the United States alone
- The group became heavily involved with the Disney Channel, and later made their film debut in the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock (2008)
- The film, and its soundtrack, became a major hit for the network, and helped propel the brothers into further commercial success
- Their third studio album, A Little Bit Longer (2008), became their first to top the Billboard 200, and went on to become their highest selling album to date
- The album's lead single became a top five hit in the United States
- Their fourth studio album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times (2009) became their second to top the charts in the United States
- The brothers also starred in two of their Disney Channel series from 2009 to 2010, being JONAS L.A. and Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream
- In 2010, the group starred in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, reprising their roles from the original film
- Joe release his solo debut studio album, Fastlife, in 2011, with the singles "See No More" and "Just in Love"
- Stats - He has 200k subscribers on Youtube as of July 2017
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Sometimes the only way to win is to die trying.
What turns me on? Chocolate.
I had a New Year's kiss once. But it was like, "Let's start the year off together," and then we wound up breaking up the night after!