- Canadian-American actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and producer
|Real name:||James Eugene Carrey|
Jim Carrey Height
|How tall is Jim Carrey?||188 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 82 kg / 181 lbs Comment
|Born:||17 January 1962 Comment |
|How old is Jim Carrey in 2021? / Age: ||59 years
|Where was Jim Carrey born?||Newmarket, Canada|
Jim Carrey Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Jim Carrey worth?||$150,000,000
Who is Jim Carrey? / Facts
- He is known for his highly energetic slapstick performances
- Carrey first gained recognition in 1990 after landing a recurring role in the sketch comedy television series In Living Color
- His first leading roles in major productions came with Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994), Dumb and Dumber (1994), The Mask (1994), and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995), as well as a supporting role in Batman Forever (1995) and a lead role in Liar Liar (1997)
- He then starred in The Truman Show (1998) and Man on the Moon (1999), with each garnering him a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor
- In the 2000s, he gained further recognition for his portrayal of the Grinch in How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000), as well as Bruce Almighty (2003), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) for which he was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004), Fun with Dick and Jane (2005), Yes Man (2008), Horton Hears a Who! (2008) and A Christmas Carol (2009)
- In the 2010s, he has starred in Mr
- Popper's Penguins (2011) and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013)
- In 2013, he appeared in Kick-Ass 2 as Colonel Stars and Stripes
- Controversially, he retracted support for the film two months prior to its release
- He issued a statement via his Twitter account that, in light of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary, "[N]ow in all good conscience I cannot support that level of violence". Carrey reprised his role as Lloyd Christmas in Dumb and Dumber To (2014)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?
- Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting.
- I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer.
- Life opens up opportunities to you, and you either take them or you stay afraid of taking them.
- Behind every great man is a woman ... rolling her eyes.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 13 March 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!