- Physician, author and television medical contributor
|Real name:||Jennifer Lee Ashton|
|Born:||23 April 1969 Comment |
|How old is Jennifer Ashton in 2021? / Age: ||52 years
|Where was Jennifer Ashton born?||George Air Force Base, California, US|
|Hair color:||Dyed blonde|
Who is Jennifer Ashton? / Facts
- She is the Chief Women's Health Correspondent for ABC News and Good Morning America and is a columnist for Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Ashton is a frequent guest speaker and moderator for public events including Women and Heart Disease, Ovarian Cancer Awareness, and Women's Health and Fertility
- In 2016, Dr. Ashton was named the first-ever Chief Women's Health Correspondent for The Dr. Oz Show and was designated by Team USA as one of the nationally recognized physicians in the Team USA Medical Network to care for female Olympians
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Jennifer Ashton
- Gene Holmes: Dr. Jen is a very high level pro. She is very helpful and very great at what she knows (October 14, 2020)
Jennifer Ashton Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 14 February 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!