- Jean Elizabeth Smart is an American film, television and stage actress
|Born:||13 September 1951 Comment |
|How old is Jean Smart in 2021? / Age: ||70 years
Jean Smart facts
- She starred from 1986 to 1991 as Charlene Frazier Stillfield on the CBS sitcom Designing Women
- She won two Emmy Awards for her role as Lana Gardener on the NBC sitcom Frasier (2000–01), and a third Emmy in 2008 for her role as Regina Newley on the ABC sitcom Samantha Who? (2007–09)
- She was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play for the 2000 Broadway revival of The Man Who Came to Dinner
- Smart began her career in regional theatre in Seattle and played Lady Macbeth at the Pittsburgh theatre in 1980
- She made her Broadway debut in the 1981 production of Piaf, playing Marlene Dietrich
- In 1992, she played the title role in the TV movie Overkill: The Aileen Wuornos Story
- Her film appearances include The Brady Bunch Movie (1995), The Odd Couple II (1998), Change of Heart in 1998, Sweet Home Alabama (2002) and Bringing Down the House (2003)
- Her other television roles include The District (2000–04), 24 (2006–07), Harry's Law (2011–12) and Fargo (2015)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!