- Jean-Marie Le Pen (French pronunciation: [ʒɑ̃ ma
Jean-Marie Le Pen Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Jean-Marie Le Pen worth?||Under review|
Jean-Marie Le Pen facts
- ʁi lə
- pɛn]; born 20 June 1928) is a French politician who led the National Front party from its foundation in 1972 until 2011, and a member of the Le Pen political family
- His progression in the late 1980s is known as the "Lepénisation des esprits" or "Le Pen-isation" of spirits due to its noticeable effect on mainstream political opinion
- Le Pen focuses on issues related to immigration to France, the European Union, traditional culture and values, law and order and France's high rate of unemployment
- He advocates immigration restrictions, the death penalty, raising incentives for homemakers, and euroscepticism
- His controversial speeches and his integration into public life have made him a figure who polarizes opinion, considered as the "Devil of the Republic" among his opponents or as the "last samurai in politics" among his supporters
- His progress to the second round in the 21 April 2002 presidential election left its mark on French public life, and the "21st of April" is now a frequently used expression in France
- His longevity in politics and his five attempts to become president of France have made him a major figure in French political life
- He was expelled from the party by his daughter Marine Le Pen on 20 August 2015 after new controversial statements and found himself marginalized in the French political landscape
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!