- Jason Statham is an American actor, producer, martial artist, and professional diver.
Jason Statham Height
|How tall is Jason Statham?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 78 kg / 172 lbs Comment
|Born:||26 July 1967 Comment |
|How old is Jason Statham in 2022? / Age: ||55 years
|Where was Jason Statham born?||Shirebrook, England, United Kingdom|
|Nicknames:||Jay, The Stath|
Jason Statham Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Jason Statham worth?||$50,000,000|
Who is Jason Statham? / Facts
- Followed his own path - Despite some pressure to follow his father's footsteps and be a street seller in the local market, he chose to move to Great Yarmouth, to pursue martial arts. However in the beginning he had to sell fake perfumes and jewelry to support himself. He was a diver, then a model and the focused on the film industry.
- Water man - For 12 years he had been part of the British National Diving Squad. One more thing to add to that is his $10m mansion in Malibu, California.
- But does pretty well on ground too - For he played football as well for his school between 1978 to 1983. He know plays the Hollywood United FC football team.
- Takes matters into his own hands - Even the dangerous stunts. Given his sporting background, he decided to make it all "natural" so, for the film The transporter, he did all of fight, driving and diving scenes.
- Driver's license exam - Was a stunt he didn't pull off from the start as he had to retake it several times before getting the license.
- Martial arts - Are no strangers to him. He practices Wing Chun Kung Fu, Kickboxing and Karate.
- Domino effect - Spotted while training at the London's Crystal Palace National Sports Center by Sports Promotions agency. He was given a modelling contract for the French Connection brand. That's when he met Guy Ritchie, which, coming to know his past in the black market, gave him the "Bacon" role in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
- Strong supporter of stunt performers - He even advocates that they get their own special category at the Oscars.
- Not your average Playboy - Despite having the looks and body. He was escorted out of the Playboy Mansion, after he refused to pose next to the girls.
- Police trouble? - Not quite! Despite having that tough look on his face, he's still a good guy. He did get a warning from a police officer after "borrowing" a golf buggy and taking it off for a spin on the motorway.
- Lucky man - After filming an air scene for The Expendables, the pilot noticed that one of the engines was leaking, mentioning that they were really lucky that the plane didn't crash. A few months later, after the movie was done. it seems that the luck run out and that the plane really crashed.
- Best known for - Snatch; Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels; The Transporter; The Expendables.
- Social media stats as of November 2021:
- 76M fans on Facebook
- 29M followers on Instagram
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Jason Statham
- Petrut: I love you! (March 09, 2022)
- Mark xompero: Jason is very good, congratulations on your films and I wish you a good life !!! (October 01, 2021)
- Mark xompero: Great person!. Always the best !! (October 01, 2021)
- "Growing up where I did, you met a lot of colorful characters whose business was on the other side of the law, or more likely you didn't know what they were up to, and you never would. So playing those kinds of characters now, I can draw on that. The rest of it, you can practice or learn from books. But mostly, I draw from my experiences. That's all I have, you know."
- "Today, there's so much technology and green-screen and CGI, you can turn your grandma into an action star. But people are getting wise to that, I think. There's no substitute for the real thing."
- "The whole time I was up there I never had one beer. It was four months. I was training every day. You know you do the best you can do. If I'm no good in the movie, that's my fault. It's not because it was eight tequila shots and a bunch of people I shouldn't have been with."
- "It didn't fall off the back of a lorry, someone pushed them and I caught them. We made thousands!"
- "I'd drive to the test, fail, and then drive home."
- "You just have a small belt and a very thin wire that will save you from falling if you do slip on the skis. The whole time you're outside of the helicopter and the blades are turning and if you look down, it's pretty scary."
- "To some people, that would be a terrifying stunt. For me, it was a great day at the office."
Jason Statham Social Media Accounts
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 23 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!