- Singer & social media personality, most active on Musical.ly.
|Real name:||Rolf Jacob Sartorius|
|How tall is Jacob Sartorius?||167 cm / 5 ft 6 in|
|Weight|| 40 kg / 88 lbs||Born:||02 October 2002 |
|How old is Jacob Sartorius in 2020? / Age: ||17 years|
|Where was Jacob Sartorius born?||Oklahoma, USA|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Jacob Sartorius worth?||$500,000|
Who is Jacob Sartorius? / Facts
- He became famous after posting lip-syncing clips on Musical.ly and also after posting a Vine about anti-bullying
- Was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Choice Muser (2016)
- In June 2016 Jacob Sartorius launched his first single called "Sweatshirt", that went to no. 90 on US Billboard
- One of his hobby is watching movies
- He is also very big on Vine - he created his account in 2014 and is also an active Snapchat user as jacobsartorius
- Jacob Sartorius YouTube channel has over 2.2m subscribers and got more than 167m views for his videos. Sweatshirt is still his most viewd video with over 40m views.
- Jacob Sartorius was born in Oklahoma but adopted and raised in Virginia, US
- In 2016, he was signed by United Talent Agency, thus becoming the first client from Musical.ly as primary platform
- "Hit or Miss" was his second single, launched on July 25, 2016
- On his 14th birthday (October 2, 2016) he released "All My Friends" song
- He has an older adoptive sister named Caroline. He also has 2 cats that keep him company but would also like a dog.
- Several publications including Billboard and Business Insider have predicted Sartorius to become "the next Justin Bieber"
- Jacob Sartorius snapshot - His favorite food is mac & cheese, and the movie he likes the most is The Pirates of the Caribbean series. He loves Selena Gomez and wants to get married at 25.
- "I started on Vine, posting some moments of my life, and tried to make people laugh and I think it worked a little bit."
- "I was the first person to do 3 Musical.ly videos per day."
- "I thinks that my fans are wild, just kike me and when I perform for them it's like crazy."
- "I went to Germany as a little kid with my family, but now I'll go back as a different person. I used to walk the streets, shopping and I don't think I'll be able to do that now."
Jacob Sartorius Social Media Accounts