|Born:||15 September 1922 Comment |
|When did Jackie Cooper die? / Died||03 May 2011|
|How many years did Jackie Cooper live? / Lived||88 years|
Jackie Cooper facts
- (September 15, 1922 – May 3, 2011), known as Jackie Cooper, was an American actor, television director, producer and executive
- He was a child actor who managed to make the transition to an adult career
- Cooper was the first child actor to receive an Academy Award nomination
- At age nine, he was also the youngest performer to have been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role—an honor that he received for the film Skippy (1931)
- For nearly 50 years, Cooper remained the youngest Oscar nominee in any category, until he was surpassed by Justin Henry's nomination, at age eight, in the Supporting Actor category for Kramer vs
- Kramer (1979)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!