- Italika is the leading motorcycle brand and manufacturer in Mexico, with 400,000 motorcycles sold in 2014
- In 2010, Italika made up 55% of the motorcycle market; in 2011 it reached a 63% market share, largely owing to low initial cost
- Italika sold their one-millionth motorcycle on March 23, 2011, and their two-millionth motorcycle on September 5, 2014
- Early Italika motorcycles were designed jointly with Hyosung of South Korea and assembled using parts shipped from South Korea and China
- Current models, however, are of Mexican design and origin
- Italika maintains a motorcycle factory and parts warehouse in Toluca, Mexico, near Mexico City
- The Italika motorcycles are produced mainly for the Mexican market and exported to Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Brazil and Costa Rica
- Italika motorcycles come in red, yellow, orange, black, and silver-grey color schemes, while scooters and ATVs are available in several other colors
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Cook Door, PiraquÃª, Church's Chicken, Folgers, Newcastle Brown Ale, Red Vines, BÃºfalo, Oscar Mayer, Jarritos, Bonefish Grill
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!