- Romanian singer and dancer
||Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu
|How tall is Inna?
||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in
|When was Inna born?
||16 October 1986
|How old is Inna in 2019?
|Where was Inna born?
||Queen Of The Dance
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Inna worth?
Who is Inna? / Facts
- She rose to major fame in 2009, when her debut studio album Hot was an international success, appearing in many record charts around the world and reaching the top-ten in Czech Republic, France and the United Kingdom
- The album's lead single of the same name charted worldwide, topping the US Hot Dance Airplay in 2009
- Furthermore, it became Gold or Platinum in Spain, Norway, and Italy
- The song won the award for the MTV Europe Music Award for Best Romanian Act at the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards ceremony
- "Déjà Vu" and "Amazing", the record's next released singles, achieved each commercial success and heavy airplay in more European countries
- Subsequently, they reached top-ten peak positions on the French Singles Chart and were included in the list of the best-selling songs of 2010 in France
- I Am the Club Rocker (2011), Inna's sophomore record, was again produced by native trio Play&Win and received the Romanian-Album-of-the-Year-award from her label Roton
- Furthermore, it achieved Gold status in Romania and Poland
- The first release called "Sun Is Up" was one of her most successful singles in her career, selling 125,000 copies in France and 2 million copies worldwide
- "Sun Is Up" subsequently achieved three nominations at the 2011 Romanian Music Awards and won the Eurodanceweb Award that year
- Both Flo Rida and Juan Magan are featured on I Am The Club Rocker on "Club Rocker" and "Un Momento", respectively
- The latter one rose to fame, as it charted at No. 4 on the Lebanese Top 20 and within the top-twenty in Romania, Slovakia, Austria and Poland
- Her third studio album Party Never Ends (2013) failed to achieve the same success of its predecessors, with its highest charting position being the No. 10 spot on the Mexican Albums Chart
- However, the record produced some successful collaborations between her and international artists like Daddy Yankee and Yandel
- Subsequently, Inna began working on her fourth overall full-length record
- "Cola Song" was released then as the first single from the album
- While it features J Balvin, it became a massive hit throughout Europe and was certified Platinum by PROMUSICAE
- Inna announced via Facebook that her self-titled studio album would premiere on 15 September 2015
- Particularly, a re-edited version of the album, titled Body And The Sun, was released to Japanese retailers on 31 July 2015
- Inna's portofolio includes numerous awards, such as two MTV Europe Music Awards and over thirteen awards in three consecutive years at the MTV Romania Music Awards
- In May 2011, it was reported that Inna has already sold one million records worldwide, including 100,000 albums and over 600,000 singles in the United Kingdom
- At the end of 2011 Inna became the richest recording artist in Romania and in Eastern Europe
- Her net worth is over 10 million euros
- As of March 2016, she has sold over 4 million copies of her first three studio albums