- Harley-Davidson India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, based in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Harley-Davidson India facts
- Harley-Davidson India commenced operations in August 2009 and appointed its first dealership in July 2010
- nHarley-Davidson offers a range of 11 models in India from each of its six platforms – Sportster, Dyna, Softail, V-Rod, Touring and Street – in addition to a full range of parts, accessories, and general merchandise, available through authorized dealerships
- The company has 15 dealership facilities across India: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Indore, Pune, Goa and Jaipur
- In 2011, The company has also set up an assembly unit at Bawal, Haryana
- In 2011, Harley-Davidson India began the assembly of its Sportster line followed by the assembly of the Dyna line in 2012 and Softail line in 2013
- In 2014, Harley-Davidson began manufacturing the Street 750 and 500 motorcycles in India - at Bawal, Haryana India, its only manufacturing facility outside of the US
- The Street platform is jointly manufactured at Harley-Davidson’s US and India plants
- The Street 750 is also exported to Europe and Asia markets from India
- Harley-Davidson India also sponsors the country’s Harley Owners Group (H
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!