- Indian cricketer who plays for Hyderabad in Indian domestic cricket
|How tall is Hanuma Vihari?
||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in
|| 60 kg / 132 lbs
|When was Hanuma Vihari born?
||13 October 1993
|How old is Hanuma Vihari in 2019?
|Where was Hanuma Vihari born?
Who is Hanuma Vihari? / Facts
- He is the only Indian domestic player being a non-regular off-break bowler to dismss chrisgayle on the first delivery behind the wickets
- He is a right-hand batsman and occasional right arm off break bowler
- He was a member of the India Under-19 cricket team that won the 2012 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in Australia
- Vihari played for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League in 2013
- In one of the league matches against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Hyderabad, Vihari opened the bowling attack as an off-spinner and removed Chris Gayle for just 1
- He also scored an unbeaten 46 in the same match while chasing
- Sunrisers ultimately won this match through a super-over
- Vihari was responsible for one-third of Hyderabad's total in the innings against Andhra in 2013/14 Ranji Trophy opener at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
- He scored 75 in the first innings before being dismissed by Stephen then scored unbeaten 68 runs
Facts - 28k followers on Instagram as of Sep 2018
Hanuma Vihari Social Media Accounts
C. H. Hanumantha Rao, Gundu Hanumantha Rao, Hanuman Beniwal, Hanuman Festival, Hanuman Prasad, Hanuman Singh,