- Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles found in the dermis, or skin
- Hair is one of the defining characteristics of mammals
- The human body, apart from areas of glabrous skin, is covered in follicles which produce thick terminal and fine vellus hair
- Most common interest in hair is focused on hair growth, hair types and hair care, but hair is also an important biomaterial primarily composed of protein, notably keratin
- Attitudes towards different hair, such as hairstyles and hair removal, vary widely across different cultures and historical periods, but it is often used to indicate a person's personal beliefs or social position, such as their age, sex, or religion
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Monark, Panama Wedding, Thomas Godoj, The Silver Shine, Friska Viljor, Vassili, Toucan, Carol Mujokoro, School is Cool, Audrey Horne