|Real name:||Radric Delantic Davis|
Gucci Mane Height
|How tall is Gucci Mane?||189 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Born:||12 February 1980 Comment |
|How old is Gucci Mane in 2021? / Age: ||41 years
|Where was Gucci Mane born?||Birmingham, Alabama|
Gucci Mane Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Gucci Mane worth?||$15,000,000
Who is Gucci Mane? / Facts
- Debut album - It happened in 2005 and it was called Trap House
- Next albums - Hard to Kill and Trap-A-Thon in 2006, Back to the Trap House in 2007, The State vs. Radric Davis. The Appeal: Georgia's Most Wanted in 2010. The latter went the highest in charts so far.
- Collaborated on with different artists such as Lil Wayne, T.I., Omarion, Mariah Carey, and Young Jeezy
- Entrepreneur - He founded 1017 Records. He's also CEO
- Comeback album - As at the end of May 2016 he was released from prison, in June he released Everybody Looking album, and soon after that The Return of East Atlanta Santa and this one features Drake, Travis Scott, and Bryson Tiller
- Acting - Birds of a Feather (2012), Spring Breakers (2013)
- Top Songs - Black Beatles (with Rae Sremmurd), Lemonade, My Kitchen, Break Up (with Sean Garrett and Mario), I Just Wanna Party (with Yelawolf)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- "This street album is a return to the music that got me buzzin' in the first place"
- I stay higher than giraffe pussy
- It didn't really make sense to not have some of the people who've been responsible for some of my best street records behind me.
- I learned that everybody is not your friend. You have to watch who you associate with and surround yourself with positive things and people who want to do something positive
- Ain't got no comparison and I ain't being arrogant
- 2009 was a great year. 2010 was a hell of a year. I’m hoping 2011 will be a hell of a great year. This project is going to set the tone for the new decade and I can’t wait for the feedback from the supporters, haters and everyone in between. I’m back, yall. BRRR!!!
- I don't give a damn how you feel about me, I sip lean pure codeine and I don't give a damn what you say about me.
- If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce
- Girls are like buses, miss one, next fifteen, one comin
- I might be ugly, but my cars are real pretty
Gucci Mane Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 17 December 2016
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!