- Gerdau, headquartered in Porto Alegre, the capital and largest city in the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, is the largest producer of long steel in the Americas, with steel mills in Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, India, Mexico, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay and Venezuela
- It also holds a 40% stake in the Spanish company Sidenor
- Currently, Gerdau has an installed capacity of 26 million metric tons of steel per year and offers steel for the civil construction, automobile, industrial, agricultural and various sectors
- Gerdau is the world’s 14th largest steelmaker and the largest producer of long steel in the Americas
- It has 337 industrial and commercial units and more than 45,000 employees across 14 countries
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Ligne Roset, Mario Kart Wii, Travian, Hartman, Zoo World, hÃ¼lsta, The Elder Scrolls, Wildlife Park, Assassin's Creed, Monolith Productions