- Forrest Griffin is an American retired mixed martial artist and a UFC Hall of Famer
|Born:||01 July 1979 Comment |
|How old is Forrest Griffin in 2021? / Age: ||42 years
Forrest Griffin facts
- Since 2005, he has been signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship where he is a former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion
- Griffin, a former Georgia police officer, first rose to prominence after winning the first season of The Ultimate Fighter
- In the tournament finals, he fought and defeated Stephan Bonnar in Forrest Griffin vs
- Stephan Bonnar, which is widely credited as sparking the current success of the UFC
- He went on to serve as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter 7 opposite Quinton Jackson
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!