- Fifth Harmony is an American girl group formed on the second season of the The X Factor USA in July 2012
Fifth Harmony Net worth 2024 (estimated)
|How much is Fifth Harmony worth?
Fifth Harmony facts
- The group consists of members Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane, Camila Cabello, and Lauren Jauregui
- They signed a joint deal with Syco Music, owned by Simon Cowell, and Epic Records, L
- Reid's record label, after finishing in third place on the show
- Following their exit from The X Factor, they released their debut single "Miss Movin' On", which charted within the Hot 100 and was certified gold in the U
- The following year, the video won the group the Artist to Watch award at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Their debut EP, Better Together was released in 2013 with a first week position of number six on the U
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.