- Felipe VI is the King of Spain
|Born:||30 January 1968 Comment |
|How old is Felipe VI of Spain in 2022? / Age: ||53 years
Felipe VI of Spain Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Felipe VI of Spain worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Felipe VI of Spain facts
- He ascended to the throne on 19 June 2014 following the abdication of his father, King Juan Carlos I
- He was created Prince of Asturias in 1977 and as heir apparent to the throne, he worked to support philanthropic causes and to promote international fellowship among Spanish-speaking countries
- In accordance with the Spanish Constitution, as monarch, he is head of state and commander-in-chief of the Spanish Armed Forces, and also plays a role in promoting relations with Hispanic America, the ations of its historical community"
- He is married to Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano, with whom he has two daughters, Leonor and Sofía
- Leonor, the elder, is his heir presumptive
- He is the world's fourth-youngest reigning monarch, after King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck of Bhutan, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar, and King Mswati III of Swaziland
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!