- American Actress, New Media Geek, Author, Gamer, Misanthrope
|Real name:||Kathryn Felicia Day|
|How tall is Felicia Day?||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in||When was Felicia Day born?||28 June 1979 |
|How old is Felicia Day in 2020? ||40 years|
|Where was Felicia Day born?||Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Felicia Day worth?||$1,000,000|
Who is Felicia Day? / Facts
- Interested in gaming, web series, tabletop games, science fiction, romance novels, Magic the Gathering, Twitch
- Author of the NYT bestselling memoir, You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)
- Actress - She appeared in TV shows and films, currently recurring on the CW show "Supernatural", and recently completing a two-season arc on the SyFy series "Eureka"
- Co-starred in Joss Whedon’s Internet musical “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog,” which was ranked in the “Top 10 Best TV of 2008” by Time Magazine, Entertainment Weekly and People Magazine and won an Emmy in 2009
- The Guild - She created and stars in the web series The Guild, winning many awards for web video excellence, a PGA nomination for best web series in 2011
- Producer - She has a production company called Knights of Good and she produced the web series “Dragon Age” in 2011
- Geek & Sundry - In 2012 she launched a funded YouTube channel called geekandsundry, garnering over 1.4 million
- University of Texas at Austin
I feel like maybe I'm part of that generation that became more of a gamer than a video consumer. It's always been something I've done with my spare time. If I had three hours on a Friday night, I'm not out partying. I'm probably playing video games.
Every single job is a challenge. You are walking into a new set, a new character, creating a world and trying to get comfortable to do your best work.
Social media is an amazing tool, but it's really the face-to-face interaction that makes a long-term impact.
Surprisingly, I think if you're known on the Internet, you're probably an introvert.
I think the whole definition of a geek is somebody being passionate and focused, and being proud of saying that they're passionate and focused, on a narrow range of subjects.
Felicia Day Social Media Accounts
Ryon Day, geekandsundry