- Ellen May Gandy, also known by her nickname Elly Gandy, is an Australian female butterfly swimmer originally from Great Britain
|Born:||15 August 1991 Comment |
|How old is Ellen Gandy in 2022? / Age: ||30 years
Ellen Gandy Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Ellen Gandy worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Ellen Gandy facts
- She represented Great Britain at the 2008 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Olympics in the 200m butterfly swimming event, and was the 2011 World silver medalist at that distance
- Following a disappointing 2012 Games, Gandy expressed an intention to swim for Australia, having lived and trained there since 2007, and served a period of ineligibility in order to do so
- She represented Australia for the first time at a FINA World Cup event in Eindhoven in August 2013
- Since her switch, Gandy has publicly adopted the first name Elly, the name by which she has been known privately in Australia
- Under her new flag, Gandy is the current holder of the Australian and Commonwealth short-course 200m butterfly record
- She remains the British long course record-holder in 100 and 200 metre butterfly, and 4 × 100 metre medley
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!