- American businessman and attorney
||Donald T. Sterling / Donald Tokowitz
|When was Donald Sterling born?
||26 April 1934
|How old is Donald Sterling in 2019?
|Where was Donald Sterling born?
||Chicago, Illinois, US
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Donald Sterling worth?
Who is Donald Sterling? / Facts
- He was the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers professional basketball franchise (in NBA) from 1981 to 2014
- In April 2014, he was banned from the NBA for life and fined $2.5 million by the league after private recordings of him making racist comments were made public
- In May, his wife, Shelly, reached an agreement to sell the Clippers for $2 billion to Steve Ballmer, which Sterling has contested in court
- The NBA Board of Governors approved the sale of the Clippers to Ballmer on August 12, 2014
- Southwestern Law School (1960)
Donald Sterling Social Media Accounts
Rochelle Stein, Joanna Sterling, Scott Sterling, Chris Sterling, Mickey Tokowitz, Susan Tokowitz
A. Donald Macleod, Aaron Donald, Ab McDonald, Adam MacDonald, Adam McDonald, Aimi MacDonald, Aaron Sterling, Adam Sterling, Aljamain Sterling, Amy Sterling Casil, Ana María Yabar Sterling, André Sterling