- American businessman and attorney
||Donald T. Sterling / Donald Tokowitz
|When was Donald Sterling born?
||26 April 1934
|How old is Donald Sterling in 2019?
|Where was Donald Sterling born?
||Chicago, Illinois, US
Net worth 2019 (estimated)
|How much does Donald Sterling worth?
Who is Donald Sterling? / Facts
- He was the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers professional basketball franchise (in NBA) from 1981 to 2014
- In April 2014, he was banned from the NBA for life and fined $2.5 million by the league after private recordings of him making racist comments were made public
- In May, his wife, Shelly, reached an agreement to sell the Clippers for $2 billion to Steve Ballmer, which Sterling has contested in court
- The NBA Board of Governors approved the sale of the Clippers to Ballmer on August 12, 2014
- Southwestern Law School (1960)
Donald Sterling Social Media Accounts
Rochelle Stein, Joanna Sterling, Scott Sterling, Chris Sterling, Mickey Tokowitz, Susan Tokowitz