- American businessman and attorney
|Real name:||Donald T. Sterling / Donald Tokowitz|
|Born:||26 April 1934 |
|How old is Donald Sterling in 2020? / Age: ||86 years|
|Where was Donald Sterling born?||Chicago, Illinois, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Donald Sterling worth?||$3,600,000,000|
Who is Donald Sterling? / Facts
- He was the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers professional basketball franchise (in NBA) from 1981 to 2014
- In April 2014, he was banned from the NBA for life and fined $2.5 million by the league after private recordings of him making racist comments were made public
- In May, his wife, Shelly, reached an agreement to sell the Clippers for $2 billion to Steve Ballmer, which Sterling has contested in court
- The NBA Board of Governors approved the sale of the Clippers to Ballmer on August 12, 2014
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Southwestern Law School (1960)
Donald Sterling Social Media Accounts
Rochelle Stein, Joanna Sterling, Scott Sterling, Chris Sterling, Mickey Tokowitz, Susan Tokowitz
Other celebrities: Silk, Pizza, Otto Mann, Stewie, Molson Canadian, Beech-Nut, Loacker, Lurpak, Fanta, Nils
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 21 August 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!