- John Craig Venter is an American biotechnologist, biochemist, geneticist, and entrepreneur
|Born:||14 October 1946 Comment |
|How old is Craig Venter in 2021? / Age: ||75 years
Craig Venter facts
- He is known for being one of the first to sequence the human genome and the first to transfect a cell with a synthetic genome
- Venter founded Celera Genomics, The Institute for Genomic Research (TIGR) and the J
- Craig Venter Institute (JCVI), and is now CEO of Human Longevity Inc
- He was listed on Time magazine's 2007 and 2008 Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world
- In 2010, the British magazine New Statesman listed Craig Venter at 14th in the list of "The World's 50 Most Influential Figures 2010"
- He is a member of the USA Science and Engineering Festival's Advisory Board
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!