- Colin Farrell Camerer is an American behavioral economist and a Robert Kirby Professor of Behavioral Finance and Economics at the California Institute of Technology
|Born:||04 December 1959 Comment |
|How old is Colin Camerer in 2021? / Age: ||61 years
Colin Camerer facts
- A former child prodigy, Camerer received a B
- in quantitative studies from Johns Hopkins University in 1977 (at age 17), followed by an M
- in finance from the University of Chicago in 1979 and a Ph
- in behavioral decision theory from that same institution in 1981 (at age 21) for thesis titled The Validity and Utility of Expert Judgment under the supervision of Hillel Einhorn and Robin Hogarth
- Camerer worked at Kellogg, Wharton, and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business before moving to Caltech in 1994
- Camerer's research is on the interface between cognitive psychology and economics
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!