- Ciara Gibson-Byrne is a British-Spanish water polo player playing as a right-wing
Ciara Gibson-Byrne Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Ciara Gibson-Byrne worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Ciara Gibson-Byrne facts
- Born in Barcelona, Spain, to British parents she began playing water polo aged 11
- Gibson-Byrne made her debut for the British team as a 17-year-old in 2010 and has played for CN Mataró in the División de Honor de Waterpolo and for the City of Manchester club based in the Manchester Aquatics Centre
- She played in the World League for the GB team in 2010, the World University Games in 2011 and was a member of the team which qualified for the 2012 European Championships, the first GB team to enter the games for 15 years
- She scored in every game, finishing joint top British scorer on seven
- In 2012, as the youngest member of the team, she was selected to represent Great Britain in the 2012 London Olympics, the first ever Olympic GB women's water polo team
- She also represented Great Britain at the 2013 World Championships and at the 2014 European Championships in Budapest, being the highest goal scorer of her team with 10 goals
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!