- Charlotte Emma Aitchison, better known by her stage name Charli XCX, is a British singer, songwriter and actress
|How old is Charli XCX in 2022? / Age: ||30 years
Charli XCX Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Charli XCX worth?||Under review Comment|
Charli XCX facts
- Charli XCX released her debut single independently in 2008 and initially performed at warehouse raves in London
- She signed to Asylum Records with producer Tim Gonzalez in 2010 and released two mixtapes, Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and Super Ultra, in 2012
- Charli XCX's major label debut album, True Romance, was released in 2013, accompanied by singles including "You (Ha Ha Ha)" and "Nuclear Seasons"
- She rose to prominence during 2013 and 2014 when she was featured on two successful singles, Icona Pop's "I Love It" and Iggy Azalea's "Fancy"
- Her 2014 single "Boom Clap" from the soundtrack album of The Fault in Our Stars became a top ten single in a number of countries
- It also preceded the release of her second album, Sucker, which featured the singles "Break the Rules", "Doing It" and "Famous"
- A bonus track, titled "Red Balloon", was also featured on the soundtrack to Home
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.