- Camso, the Road Free Company is a Canadian multinational corporation headquartered in Magog, Québec, Canada
- Committed to the off-the-road (OTR) mobility market, the company is a world leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of off-the-road tires, wheels, rubber tracks and track systems for the material handling, construction, agriculture and powersports industries
- Committed to put 100% of its effort on 11% of the global tire and track market—the off-the-road market—Camso operates four research and development (R&D) centres (Ekala, Sri Lanka, Shanghai, China, Ghent, Belgium, and Magog, Québec, Canada) where more than 200 researchers work on product development
- The company has 24 manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, including production facilities in 9 countries: Canada, USA, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Hungary, Sri Lanka, China, Vietnam
- Camso works with major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), including Caterpillar, John Deere, Toyota Industrial Equipment and BRP, and its products are sold in the replacement market through a global distribution network in more than 100 countries
- The company employs more than 7,500 people in 27 countries worldwide
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Kurkure, Apple & Eve, Jack Link's Beef Jerky, QuikTrip, Green Giant, Trader Joe's, Tabasco, SoBe, M&M'S World, Totino's
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!