- Brian Randolph Greene is an American theoretical physicist and string theory propagandist
|Born:||09 February 1963 Comment |
|How old is Brian Greene in 2022? / Age: ||58 years
Brian Greene Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Brian Greene worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Brian Greene facts
- He has been a professor at Columbia University since 1996 and chairman of the World Science Festival since co-founding it in 2008
- Greene has worked on mirror symmetry, relating two different Calabi–Yau manifolds (concretely, relating the conifold to one of its orbifolds)
- He also described the flop transition, a mild form of topology change, showing that topology in string theory can change at the conifold point
- Greene has become known to a wider audience through his books for the general public, The Elegant Universe, Icarus at the Edge of Time, The Fabric of the Cosmos, The Hidden Reality, and related PBS television specials
- He also appeared on The Big Bang Theory episode "The Herb Garden Germination", as well as the films Frequency and The Last Mimzy
- He is currently a member of the Board of Sponsors of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!