- British politician, popular historian, author, and journalist
|Real name:||Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson|
Boris Johnson Height
|How tall is Boris Johnson?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Born:||19 June 1964 Comment |
|How old is Boris Johnson in 2022? / Age: ||58 years
|Where was Boris Johnson born?||New York City, New York, USA|
Boris Johnson Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Boris Johnson worth?||Under review Comment|
Who is Boris Johnson? / Facts
- He has been Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs since July 2016 and has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Uxbridge and South Ruislip since 2015
- He had previously served as MP for Henley from 2001 until 2008 and as Mayor of London from 2008 until 2016
- A member of the Conservative Party, Johnson identifies as a One-Nation Conservative and has been associated with both economically liberal and socially liberal policies
- Born in New York City to wealthy upper-middle class English parents, Johnson was educated at the European School of Brussels, Ashdown House School, and Eton College
- He studied Classics at Balliol College, Oxford, where he was elected president of the Oxford Union in 1986
- Beginning his career in journalism at The Times, he later became The Daily Telegraph's Brussels correspondent, with his articles exerting a strong influence on growing Eurosceptic sentiment among the British right-wing
- He was assistant editor from 1994 to 1999 before taking the editorship of The Spectator from 1999 to 2005
- Joining the Conservatives, he was elected MP for Henley in 2001, and under Conservative leaders Michael Howard and David Cameron he served in the Shadow Cabinet
- Mostly adhering to the Conservative party line, he nevertheless adopted a more socially liberal stance on issues like LGBT rights in parliamentary votes
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- My friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters.
- The dreadful truth is that when people come to see their MP they have run out of better ideas.
Allegra Owen, Leo Johnson, Milo Arthur Johnson, Lara Lettice Johnson, Theodore Apollo Johnson, Cassia Peaches Johnson