- Singer, songwriter, record producer, actress
|Real name:||BeyoncĂ© Giselle Knowles-Carter|
|How tall is BeyoncĂ©?||169 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 62 kg / 137 lbs Comment
||Born:||04 September 1981 Comment |
|How old is BeyoncĂ© in 2021? / Age: ||39 years
|Where was BeyoncĂ© born?||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Nicknames:||Sasha Fierce, Be, Queen B, Bee, Mothe, JuJu|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is BeyoncĂ© worth?||$450,000,000
|Hair color:||Dark brown|
|Eyes color:||Dark brown|
Who is BeyoncĂ©? / Facts
- Before Destiny’s Child got famous, Beyoncé's father made the girls sing while they were jogging, so that they could perform easily. Her father put her tapes with Michael, Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston and told her to learn from them how to perform, as footballers study their opponents
- Kids in school used to laugh at Beyonce's big ears. At least she had such an "ear for music"
- Before the final name "Destiny's Child", Gyrls Time, the Dolls and Cliche were some alternatives
- She participated at a talent show at the age of 7 and she sang John Lennon's "Imagine"
- Beyoncé would charge $5 her parents' friends to see her perform, when she was little
- Beyoncé sued his father for mismanagement after LaTivia Roberson and LeToya Luckett quit Destiny’s Child
- Beyoncé is the woman with most Grammy awards, she was the first one to win 6 Grammy in one night
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about BeyoncĂ©
- Andreas: Beyonce is my favorite artist all time! (April 16, 2017)
- St. Mary’s Elementary School, where she learned dancing, too
- Parker Elementary School
- Alief Elsik High School
- Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.
- I discovered after going to music festivals that I am a rock fan. I love the guitars, the phrasing, and the abandon of rock fans.
- If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.
- We all have our imperfections. But I'm human, and you know, it's important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.
- I get nervous when I don't get nervous. If I'm nervous I know I'm going to have a good show.
- Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life.
BeyoncĂ© Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 10 May 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!