- Beurer GmbH is a family-owned German Mittelstand manufacturer of electrical devices for health and wellnes
- Originally a manufacturer of electric blankets, the company began diversifying its product line in the 1980s and now produces some 2,200 products including weighing scales and blood pressure monitors
- Founded in Ulm in 1919, the company in 2016 employed 800 people and had revenues of about 230 million Euro
- Production was based in Uttenweiler since 1963 but was shifted to Hungary and the Far East, with Uttenweiler becomining the company's main logistics center in Germany in 2011
- The company also grew by acquisitions, taking over British electric blanket manufacturer Winterwarm
- Winterwarm's Birmingham plant was shut down in 2005 when manufacturing was moved to Hungary
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: UFA, Regionalmedien Austria, Marketwired, PetrÃ³leo&EnergÃa, Ernst & Sohn Verlag, Bark, China National Radio, D&B INTERACTIVE, Team One, LidovÃ© noviny
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!