- Barbara Marten is a British actress
Barbara Marten Net worth 2024 (estimated)
|How much is Barbara Marten worth?
Barbara Marten facts
- Marten went to drama school as a teenager and says that it actually put her off becoming an actress
- She trained as a teacher and taught for two years before being drawn back to the stage
- After becoming involved with a theatre group in Coventry, Marten joined a newly formed theatre group in Doncaster
- They toured Yorkshire, performing plays about various subjects, including the St Leger, and another about battered wives
- In 1996, Marten appeared at the National Theatre in Helen Edmundson's adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace
- From 1997 to 1999 she played the part of nurse Eve Montgomery in Casualty
- Since then she has appeared in many TV dramas, receiving much acclaim for her work in dramas such as Bob & Rose and Fat Friends
- She played the lead role of Ellen in the British movie Between Two Women (2000)
- And recently in "A Passionate Woman" as Moira
- She appeared in the 2012 series Public Enemies
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!