- Bahlsen is a German food company based in Hanover
- It was founded in July 1889 by Hermann Bahlsen as the "Hannoversche Cakesfabrik H
- Led by his grandson Werner Bahlsen, the company remains in family control
- German politician Ernst Albrecht was CEO of Bahlsen in the 1970s and the press gave him the nickname, "Cookie Monster"
- Bahlsen produces a range of biscuits and cakes
- Its best-known product is the Leibniz-Keks (butter biscuit), introduced in 1891
- Bahlsen also makes upscale products such as chocolate-dipped Pick Up! snack bars
- Bahlsen operates five production facilities in Europe and exports products to about 55 countries
- It also does private-label production
- It remains funded by private capital
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!