- He was a Swedish DJ, remixer and record producer
- Genres: EDM, progressive house, electro house
|Real name:||Tim Bergling|
|How tall was Avicii?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 72 kg / 159 lbs Comment
|Born:||08 September 1989 Comment |
|When did Avicii die? / Died||20 April 2018|
|How many years did Avicii live? / Lived||28 years|
|Where was Avicii born?||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Where did Avicii die? / Deathplace ||Oman|
|Nicknames:||Tom Hangs, Tim Berg, Timberman, SomeBullet, Glawear|
Avicii Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Avicii worth?||$54,000,000 Comment|
Who was Avicii? / Facts
- Popular DJ - He was one of the most popular DJs, ranking 3rd on DJ Mag in 2012 and 2013. Even though not all of you may have heard of him, you will definitely recognize at least a few of his wordwide hits: Levels, Wake Me Up, You Make Me, Hey Brother, Addicted to You, The Days, The Nights, Waiting for Love.
- Rise to fame - It was the song Levels that made him popular, becoming a no. 1 hit in Hungary, Norway, and Sweden and a top 10 track in other countries: Germany, UK, Italy, Greece, Belgium, Ireland, Denmark, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Austria, Slovenia, and Netherlands
- Charity - He donated $1 million to Feeding American. Him and Ash Pournouri, his maneger, started the project House for Hunger.
- Influences - Daft Punk, Swedish House Mafia, and Eric Prydz
- Awards - He was nominated for 2 Grammy Awards, once for his song Sunshine with David Guetta (2012) and once for his song Levels (2013). He won Favorite Electronic Dance Music Artist and Best Solo Artist in 2013, Top Dance/Electronic Song (with Wake me up), Electronic Dance Music National/International, EDM Song of the Year, World's Best Electronic Dance Artist and Hit des Jahres in 2014
- What does Avicii mean? - the lowest level of Buddhist hell, according to the artist; he chose this one as his real name was taken when he wanted to create his Myspace page
- Collaborations - with Chris Martin (they co-produced Coldplay's single Hymn for the Weekend), Jon Bon Jovi, Serj Tankianof System of a Down, Matisyahu, Wyclef Jean, Robbie Williams, Alesso, Nicky Romero, Emerson Juro
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Avicii
- Iustina: I don't know you, but i miss u so very much (July 18, 2020)
- When it comes to electronic music, I started listening to a lot of Daft Punk, way before I knew what house music was, and then progressed into a lot of Steve Angello, Eric Prydz, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, and Laidback Luke.
- My dad has always been a big Ray Charles fan, and I've grown up listening to all kinds of music.
- There's always haters, no matter what you're doing - whether they're complaining that everything you do sounds the same, or it's too different.
- I think I am a pretty good judge of character in general and try to surround myself with the best people I can.
- I love finding out-of-the-box inspirations and blending them with what I've done in the past. And when I started to experiment with genres, it didn't sound forced. Maybe that's because it's all music that I listened to growing up, and it's all music that I love.
- A lot of work and thinking goes into my DJing. I want the entire night to progress seamlessly and when I have to adapt the energy on the fly for the crowd on any given night, I can do so with harmonic mixes that I've practiced over and over again. I am far from the only DJ that does this and it's something I take pride in being able to do.
- I've always worn a lot of Ralph Lauren, and plaid shirts in general have been a signature piece for me. With plaid, you can look super-relaxed or you can look a bit dressed up.
- I actually only started listening to house music around the time I started making it. I got hooked both to making music and to house music.
Avicii Social Media Accounts